We live in a fantastic time where we can work together remotely via Zoom
If you are someone who wants accountability, isn't comfortable, training on their own, or needs a form check, this will be your best option.
Sessions are 60 minutes long and designed to cover:
- Prep: A specific warm-up for your training session.
- Practice: Work toward a specific skill for that session.
- Play: Have fun moving your body and exploring specific skills.
- Push: Strength and conditioning work.
- Stretch: Stretching to target specific areas used in your session.
- Ponder: How did the session go? What were the big takeaways? What is your homework in between our next meeting together?
The first phase of coaching will start with an assessment call. I will screen you and design a specific program designed for your goals, injury history, and equipment available.
- All assessment calls are 30-minutes. We will chat about your goals and I will perform a movement screen to aid in the development of your personalized training program.
After the assessment, I will take 1-2 business days to design a personalized training plan. We will meet weekly, based on availability, for 60-minute remote training sessions.